Last reply 3 years ago
UK MSers – we need your help!

Hi all

Some of you may know, some may not, but this year we have places in 8 different endurance events which people can run, walk or cycle to raise money for Shift.ms.

Please can you pass on the below link to anyone who you think may be interested? All the details which they will need are on the link.

Fundraising

The fundraising money will continue to ensure we can provide http://www.shift.ms for many more years to come. We rely heavily on fundraisers like this to keep the community alive and kicking, so any help you can offer in helping us fill these spots would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Cass x

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

thecuriosity
3 years ago

Shared on FB, will share on twitter later. i’d be up for it but i’m working that weekend and running short of leave days to take at the moment.

cassandrams
3 years ago

No problem at all – thanks so much for sharing!

tigerdes
3 years ago

Hey Cass I can’t do this May but if you have any other runs in Autumn / next year I may well be up for it. It would give me something to aim for 🙂 Particularly interested in anything near East Anglia 🙂

cassandrams
3 years ago

Hey @tigerdes, thanks for getting in touch!

This autumn we have two other events, but neither are near East Anglia I’m afraid. We have places in the Great North Run and we’re also doing the Yorkshire 3 peaks challenge – 3 peaks in 24 hours! The Great North Run is the 13th Sept and the Yorkshire 3 peaks is the 6th.

If you’re up for either of these, check out this link for more info:

Fundraising

Cass

cleofitz
3 years ago

Hi, I am based in Dublin. I wonder if its possible to run for shift MS in the 10k runs here? My husband runs about 2 races a year and said he would be happy to support you. Let me know if u have any thoughts ?

cassandrams
3 years ago

Hey @cleofitz, that’s ace! We don’t have any places in any runs in Dublin, but if your husband can get his own place, then I can send him a fundraising pack and a personalised Shift.ms shirt.

Could you ask him to drop me an email at [email protected]?

Thanks so much!

Cass

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.