Last reply 2 months ago
Twitching Eye

Hi guys!

My eye just start twitching out of the blue for the past 10 minutes. My head is also hurting and I woke up with a stuffy nose on the same side my eye is twitching which is the right. Has anyone expierced eye twitching out of the blue?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

renegade
2 months ago

Yep, I have a twitchy eye occasionally. Seems to have a correlation to stress for me. To be fair I’m a little unsure if it is my MS or not, possibly… but I’m trying not to blame all my woes and worries on it

grandma
2 months ago

Twitching eye is definitely ms related. When mine has a session it is a tiny movement, the first couple if times I got a friend to look at it, and she had to get really close and stare but she could see it in the end, felt quite a big movement but it wasn’t . Very small and very annoying, but as a rule it doesn’t last too long if that’s any benefit😍

stumbler
2 months ago

@herstrength , as mentioned above, a twitching eye, caused by a muscle spasm, does sound like something connected to MS.

But, it could also be a sign of dehydration or a vitamin B12 or magnesium deficiency.

mamawals
2 months ago

I also get that, on my left which is the side where I’ve had blurred vision and numbness/tingling. For me it happens when I’m stressed or sleep deprived.

look
2 months ago

My neurologist said 20 years ago about my periodically twitching eye not to put everything down to ms as you could drive yourself into endless worry, which I thought was sensible advice, as long as it’s something that doesn’t cause you any serious problems.
Loo – K

lightning87
2 months ago

I had eye twitching for about 5 weeks. It was constant and annoying.

It did eventually go, I’m not sure if it was anxiety or MS related. My neuro didn’t seem to think it was anything to worry about x

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.