Last reply 6 years ago
Trying to exist amongst chaos

This just sums up my life at the moment, trying to put the pieces together only to see it all crash around me and fall apart only to find the train has already left the station and left me stranded on a track going nowhere, not up or down not black or white not in a good or a bad place but just lingering in a void of content discontentedness if that makes any sense.
If it doesn’t, well I doubt this will either. but i needed to vent my mind and try to finish it, as ever of late, i winged it, spat it out and then it crashed.

http://soundcloud.com/f3ng5hu1/red-train-blues-train

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

f3ng5hu1
6 years ago

Ignore it please, it was a botched attempt with limited recording resources and I realize that until i work with someone else musically that it’s just not gonna work.

I miss my old band days, I miss the unity and excitement of playing together as a team. Trying to do these things on my own is just a fruitless pursuit, it’s just an illusion, i need to either get out there with people like minded or just not bother with music anymore.

jenko1972
6 years ago

Hi
Don’t give up. Do whatever it takes to make yourself happy. Find a band, make more music. Every post on this discussion board is about people not giving up.
Good luck, I truly hope you find what you are looking for.

Neil

Anonymous
6 years ago

Don’t give up on something you love just because you feel like you’re not good enough or just because you’re having a hard time. If its something you really enjoy…then don’t just stop. Find a way to make it the way you want and enjoy it.
Everyone needs something like that to look forward to and keep them going.

gingus
6 years ago

Don’t give up on music, there is always a way!

chueykooh
6 years ago

I agree with Neil, you can’t give up. Having MS isn’t about giving up, it’s about adapting and pushing through the hard times. You will find your spot again. Even the most talented artist’s in the world have they’re days or months or even years when they don’t feel creative or like what they create. They are still great, they just need to step back, look again and do what it is they know they can do. If this is what you want to do you will overcome any obstacle.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.