Last reply 3 months ago
Trying a Natural Approach

Has anyone tried essential oils for treating our MS symptoms? If not, you should, doing great for me. Anything that helps me and doesn’t help the Monster Drug Companies is a win win in my book

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

rachaellouise
1 year ago

@cadwelder – which ones are you using ? Do you massage them or put in a burner

Thanks

Rachael x

cadwelder
1 year ago

Lavender and Frankincense…..I use them in a diffuser. (burner) Frankincense is also good to take a few drops a day in the morning coffee or tea. Do your research and make sure you’re using pure essential oils. Many are full of fillers and chemicals.

mhworden
5 months ago

@cadwelder Are you still using these oils? Im thinking of giving them a try.

jreberg74gmail
5 months ago

@cadwelder are you combining that with diet? How long have you been using oils?

nutshell88
5 months ago

I heard an egyptian dr
Saying the mistake is not with immune
Sonething is stopping tge nervous system lesion from growing the currect way and that triggers immune system
He said eating unfully growth food is damaging to ledion or even when they in markdt
Patient better wait untill fully growth
He said also baking powder damage
And pickles he said more things i cant remember byt he said take choline sups

Havent tried yet

nutshell88
5 months ago

He said if we eat unfully growth food it end up something like https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pectin

And that what damage lesions he said something like that

nutshell88
5 months ago

You see whats written in the page above
Apoligy for multiple replies x

I dont understand whats writtub too complicated for me

But here

A study found that after consumption of fruit the concentration of methanol in the human body increased by as much as an order of magnitude due to the degradation of natural pectin (which is esterified with methyl alcohol) in the colon).[7]

He warned from mythel alcohol he said it stops lesions from growing currectly

Maybe you know before

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.researchgate.net/publication/40687847_Methanol_Intoxication_Pathological_Changes_of_Central_Nervous_System_17_Cases/amp

mamawals
5 months ago

I use essential oils in a diffuser,mostly because I find the scents calming. Not sure I believe they are actually medicinal.

cadwelder
5 months ago

Oh there is zero doubt to me that oils work. The legion in my neck has shrunk. My neurologist said, great the medicine (Gilinya) is working. I said, nope, stopped taking it 6 months ago. ******@*************.****

**NOTE** Email address removed to protect privacy. Personal information can be exchanged by Private Message – Admin (Stumbler)

tomsoshi
3 months ago

I’m using lavendar (diffuser) and frankensense (rubbing on chest and shoulders with a carrier). Early days but it does seem to help. I’m scared to ingest even food-grade as i also have chronic GERD!!

jane_watts
3 months ago

@cadwelder
Please if you don’t mind & when you’ve time, may I have a list of what oils to purchase.
I’m not taking any medication for quite some years now preferring to seek natural.
Lavender candles I burn but that’s it. Plz excuse my ignorance on the different oils.
Thank you.
Best wishes Jane 💜

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.