Last reply 1 month ago
Trickling and dribbling 😯

I’ve been having a very strange sensation for past couple of days and I’m wondering if anyone else has experienced it. The right side of my face my nostril on that side feels like its trickling but when I check it’s completely dry. But at same time as this feeling appears I get a very little dribble from corner of my mouth on same side. I wonder if this is even MS related ?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

stumbler
1 month ago

@wendyhills , MS can cause sensory symptoms anywhere on our body, so the face isn’t out-of-bounds. :-

https://www.mstrust.org.uk/a-z/altered-sensations

I’d be tempted to mention it to your MS Nurse, just in case this is the start of a relapse…….

wendyhills
1 month ago

@stumbler. Thank you I will speak to her today x

kitty369
1 month ago

Hi

I had a weird trickling noise in my ear I thought there was a leak at the back of our bed, then I thought there was a fly or bee in the pillow! It wasn’t it was my ear and when I had it checked an ear with nothing wrong with it…… it was put down to my ms and sensory issues it went after about 2 weeks

wendyhills
1 month ago

@kitty369 hopefully this goes soon too certainly seems like sensory issues. Thanks thought I was going a bit mad lol x

grandma
1 month ago

I have suffered from dribbling and drooling for several years. On a bad day I ‘spit ‘ on people, luckily my friends don’t take it personally. It is one step removed from you dry dribbling, but it is all ms related. I have to drink out of the left hand side of a cup cos the right dribbles badly! We just have to put up with it, it’s very annoying but not life threatening.😍

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.