Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

rotherhamdave
1 week ago

Oh yes. Duz my head in

I’ve dealt with the exhaustion and spasticity since I was first diagnosed in 2002. I had HSCT in 2017, and am doing really well. I don’t use any caffeine…. being from the PNW, that’s just crazy! I also start my day, feeding my muscles. Protein is super important! I start my day with 1/3 of my weight in protein every day (120lbs convert to 40 grams of protein). I also eat very clean, mostly organic. I make myself walk and run every errand I can. Keeping my mind busy, keeps my exhaustion down. I make a list every day of what I have to do. Keeping everything very organized, keeps me going. Schedules have made raising my son on my own, a real possibility!

megmeg
1 week ago

Oh my word I struggle with fatigue SO much. I go to bed late evening (8pm) and wake up at 1pm and sometimes still need a nap! I walk maybe 50metres and need to have a break. My brain works so slowly, I take a good 5 times longer to think of answers or understand the punch line of a joke or process any infomation I hear or see. I hate it. I used to be a chronic insomniac. I once stayed awake for 5 days (apart from a few short naps which totalled to about 4 hours). I want to be able to go out all night without needing breaks or even just thinking about how tired I am. Even when I’m sitting up, after a bit I have to lay down. I’m 21 in the body of a 91 year old haha xoxo

supermum1983
1 week ago

Fatigue gets me badly, I’m on my own with 2 kids so I have to plan everything.i love a list and a planner lol

I went out with my son yesterday so I had no energy to tackle the washing so I’ll do that today but I won’t be able to vac etc so will do it after work tomoz maybe!! They say it’s good to do light excercise but don’t over do it listen to your body.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.