Last reply 2 weeks ago
Tongue in cheek……

Hi all.
I’m looking for any members who have knowledge of any group like the
A team.
The Equaliser
Citizen Smith
I’m in need of help from these types of good people.
Your mission should you accept it is to find me a Neuro or MS nurse that aren’t run off their feet, then they become very disheartened and extremely inattentive.
Only been waiting 9 months now very patiently waiting for a care plan!
Don’t mention PALS all they’ve done is apologize wholeheartedly for the state of my care, but they’ve got no teeth and the ombudsmen didn’t do a lot either.
So who do I call next?
My MP is very busy trying to snuggle up to the soon to be new PM whoever that is. So no help there.
I’m rather annoyed if you hadn’t noticed!
Keep smiling it helps.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

highlander
2 weeks ago

How long do you have to train to be an MS nurse?
My daughter in law is a fully badged one now in AnE .
So can I reallocate her skills?

potter
2 weeks ago

Buy one of those play tents for children and a sleeping bag and set it up in a neurologist office. Tell them that you have been waiting 9 months for a appointment. You figured it wouldn’t take much longer so you will just sit and wait. They might call the police so you probably should have a reporter with you. I got my plan with in a month of my diagnoses but it takes almost a year and a half to get in to see him again. Potter

highlander
2 weeks ago

Hi @potter,
Now that Sounds like a plan, I’ve had far more stupid high jinx in the past!
Watch my tracer!

msikib
2 weeks ago

Have you tried to contact xxxxxx xxxxx at the medway maritime, she’s the MS nurse there and she’s a good un. If that fails the MS group I used to go to have a drop in at Amhurst court [chatham] on thursdays from 10am till 2pm on thursdays, if you go there and see ***** [the scary one] she knows everyone and should be able to help.

msikib
2 weeks ago

I forgot to say, the A team would run away from xxxxx.

**NOTE** : Please avoid using names as this can leave the Forum open to legal remedies for breach of privacy and libel.  Information of this nature should be shared by Private Message. (Admin: Stumbler)

highlander
2 weeks ago

Hi @ikib.

So let me get this right…. Its that bad down this part of the world you moved to Huddersfield to get the care you need…….you got any spare rooms?
Thanks for the info about Amhurst court I’ll look into that cheers.

msikib
2 weeks ago

Sorry about the names thing, I didn’t know you could do private messages after the friend accept thing as I had no friends til now.

stumbler
2 weeks ago

It’s no problem, @msikib . 😉

vixen
2 weeks ago

@highlander, I live near CS’s Tooting, will that help? You could go to your GP and ask to be transferred to another hospital. Especially if you say that your wellbeing has suffered in the length of time you’ve had to wait…….good luck

highlander
2 weeks ago

@vixen I’ve got two appointments near the end of this month nurse and Neuro I’ll see what comes of those first it’s only 3 weeks who’s counting certainly not that lot.
But I’m giving serious thought to chains myself to the desk!
Cheers

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.