Last reply 1 week ago
Tis the season

Last night I figured out that wrapping garland around the banister is very pretty. However, totally silly when you need that banister to save your life while walking down the stairs! Did I take it off? Of course not…fashion over function my friends πŸ˜‚. I’ll slide down on my butt before I remove that garland!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the β€˜x’.

stumbler
1 week ago

@marajade , life without some risk is no fun. πŸ˜‰

watsoncraig
1 week ago

Garland, if tinsel it is the Devil’s work. Tinsel and banisters = accident. There is no risk but fact

marajade
1 week ago

True statement @stumbler!
@watsoncraig…no tinsel….I’m not suicidal 😜

chezy17
1 week ago

I’ve got tinsel on my banister…Christmas wouldn’t be Christmas without it on the banister πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚! X

grandma
1 week ago

I never thought about doing the bannister, I should be fine, I go up and down in the lift. Jealouse or whatπŸ˜‡πŸ˜›πŸ˜

watsoncraig
1 week ago

@grandma , only jealous if the lift does not smell of pΒ£$s

grandma
1 week ago

The lift is great, installed by council goes from my living room to my bedroom, dogs won’t go in it even though they’ve been invited, would rather race me up the stairs and sit waiting to be allowed into the boudeire should I chose to let them! So carry on being jealous, I can’t move house in the next 10 years cos if I do I will have to repay council, but as I’ve lived here for 42 years, and they’re carrying me out if itin a box (minus the brain and brain stem, they’re going to the MS society for research) I have no intention of leaving, ever, so garlands AND tinsel down bannisterπŸ˜‰πŸ‘ ya boo sucks

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.