inesmartins 28/05/12
Last reply 5 years ago
Tingling when I walk

Hi everyone!
I hope your all doing well with this heat.
So, heres the thing… My first sintome of MS was numbness on my left side (hip and leg) then stoped, and months later I walked to my work (1 mile) and when I arrived I start feeling a strong tingling on my left leg and hip. And that happens til today, everytime I walk for 5 or more minutes the moment that stop the tingling starts and goes for 10 minutes, I still find this strange as it doesnt feel like MS sintoms, but what do I know about it?
I would like to know if someone more feels the same.
I have tingling sensations in my feet and hands sometimes when I’m tired, but it’s nothing special. And the dizzyness (that is the worse part).
I feel bad, because I know that are people with worse things than this, but I had this sintoms for about 4 years, and I didnt know that it was, I felt so frustrated, and cried so much because no one would find what this was.
*sorry about my english.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

5 years ago

Symptoms is such a crazy word!….. Numbness, tingling and similar are definitely signs of MS. Used to get that all the time

Yeah this sounds like a typical symptom of MS. I got it for a few months about a year ago. Everytime i walked my legs would tingle. Not painful, just a funny feeling!!

5 years ago

If I walk for over 10 or 15 minutes (especially in this rare but glorious British sunshine) I get an almost ‘fizzy’/pins and needles feeling up my right leg and bum cheek!!

5 years ago

I had tingling over my scalp a few months ago, that was really bizarre! On left side of my face too so nose always felt itchy. I think what you are getting is prop more than likely related to MS, it affects everyone differently, after about 10 minutes of walking my left leg just drags and doesn’t listen to me anymore 🙂

5 years ago

I used to get a totally numb or tingly arm whilst I slept when we had wireless internet at home. Have written about my findings here in case you think I’m crazy! 😉

5 years ago

Hmm… I’m not the only one with this. Yea… it’s not painful, it’s just a “pain in the ***” 😀

@DJDsouza that is scary :O I’m gonna have a look.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.