Last reply 1 month ago
Tingling is it attack?

Hi friends
Hw ru all?
Im facing tingling in both legs from 2-3 days , is it new Attack?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

lightning87
1 month ago

Possibly, have you had it before?

lightning87
1 month ago

Have you perhaps over done things or need a rest? I get symptoms like an internal vibration in my foot when I’m tired or walked too much. I’d give your nurse a call to see what they think – could be something of nothing hun x

stumbler
1 month ago

@sheetal , I agree with @lightning87 above.

If this is a completely new symptom to you, then this may suggest some MS activity. That is unless it can be explained by some other reason, e.g. unusual excessive use of the legs, the body dealing with an infections (e.g. a UTI), etc..

This is why it’s best to discuss with your medical team, to understand what’s going on.

cameron
1 month ago

I agree with @stumbler. When this happened to me – just as you describe – and I saw the neuro a few months later he said it was ‘new activity’ and promptly offered me a change of drug. So whether ‘new activity’ equals ‘attack’, I’m not sure. In my case I felt no other symptoms and certainly didn’t feel unwell as I had done in the past when relapsing. So whatever the clinical definition of your tingling is, I think you must report it and let the medics decide what to do. Just one thought – if you make a plan to (say) phone the MS nurse in three days and then MAKE yourself refuse to think about it in the interim, it might just go away of its own accord (mind-body connection and all that…..).

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.