kel 12/03/15
Last reply 3 years ago
This year

Wow thought this year would be a better one then last year,
Last year i went though a very messy divorce and had some really bad days with the ms and just wanted to lock myself away from the world. Just when i thought things were getting better my dad past away at the start of the year and that’s just rocked my world completely. Its taken its toll on me with the ms and feel that I’ve really gone down hill. I just need for someone to tell me things will be ok……. X

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

3 years ago

@kel , unfortunately, we’re all at risk of life-changing events antagonising our MS. Some things just can’t be avoided.

But, whatever has happened has now happened, i.e. it’s in the past. The present is now here and our future is now ahead of us.

One thing about hitting a low spot is that it means that the only way is up.

Sorry to hear about your Dad. That one does hurt……

3 years ago

Thankyou for your kind words

3 years ago

what an incredibly crappy year last year and then such a terrible thing to start this one. There’s not enough words to comfort or bring peace so I’m not going to try, but please if you need someone to talk to, vent spleen with, talk crap or just solve world peace please drop me a line

Tracy xx

3 years ago

Hi Tracy thanks for your message. I will remember you said that I do talk a lot of cap some times lol
But thankyou
Kellie x

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.