loulou 15/11/11
Last reply 6 years ago
think Im going to get one of these, take a look!

I have been looking for a machine to really help with “core” fitness, something where I am not on my feet for too long for fatigue to set in and something to really twist to help lose pounds! anybody had a go on one of these?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

GMG
6 years ago

Hi Lou Lou – intrigued as to what this could be – could you please re-post the link into the comments bit because can’t copy and paste it from the post-it…. Thanks!

loulou
6 years ago

Hi GMG
I didnt realise you could not click on the link, sorry about this! the machine is called an “I joy ride” they are about £400.00 but if it works then worth every penny! it is especially for core, back and inner thigh, Ive been searching for months for something like this!

GMG
6 years ago

I found it on YouTube – it looks like so much fun!! I also liked the look of the Ijoy Boards as I’m still ok on my feet – it looks a bit like surfing on dry land *lol* Not sure I would actually buy one though as it does seem very expensive. But I guess if you’re going use it a lot then it would be worth it. If you do get one, then let us know how you get on! :o)

ronin
6 years ago

Can you e-mail or check that link because it won’t work.

loulou
6 years ago

Hi Ronin
Just Google Ijoy twist and there is a video of it, it has different settings, I am having mine delivered next Tuesday, can’t wait to get started “slowly” and build up the core muscles again, am quite motivated and determined to keep at it! let me know what you think

Fab
6 years ago

please let me know how it goes. i need to build up my core muscles too.

loulou
6 years ago

Hi there Fab, have you had a look at it on google, it would be interesting to know what other people think about this bit of kit!

Fab
6 years ago

i think it looks fantastic; i think itll work really well. but we need to try it first before we expend £400. it is not cheap, im also looking for shops that have them on display so i can try it before i buy it. if you bought it please let me know if you find good.

loulou
6 years ago

Well, I am really pleased with it, have only been on 3 times, great to feel the tummy working again without being on your feet and going off balance, going to measure my waist and report back in six weeks!!! really reccomend this!

GMG
6 years ago

Looking forward to the report!

Fab
6 years ago

Lou-lou, how do you finding the use of that item? ive shown it to my physio and she says that it seems to be OK to work out the core muscles. I really would like your opinion about it. it looks fantastic, but i dont have much money, so i need a honest opinion, please.

loulou
6 years ago

Hi there Fab, sorry it has taken so long to reply, I am really pleased with it, after 5 mins you can feel the stomach muscles working, I have it in the lounge by the television and use it for 15 mins when the “simpsons” are on! (hate this) but kids love it!!! after Xmas I am doing AM as well, it is quite fun, keep in touch and let me know if you get one, remember we all will go downhill without our core muscles, x

loulou
6 years ago

aparently my link does not work so just youtube Ijoy twist

Gav
6 years ago

you can always add the youtube link to the tv.ms page 🙂

Michelle1
6 years ago

My husband has bought me one for christmas, he got it second hand off ebay for £60.00 had a little go seems great !

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.