Last reply 6 years ago
The weather

How is everyone coping with the changes in our lovely weather? although the sunshine is lovely, the heat is awful for me so I am not minding this weather we are having at the moment, its just a shame for all the kids that are on holls at the moment, no doubt when they go back next week the sun will shine and I will have to hide away again !
Not many people mention their kids on here, anybody have any ?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

smackmacks
6 years ago

Hi loulou, I have three little darlings….well not so little, they are 14, 17 and 19….and not so darling come to think of it! ha ha
I think one of the worst things about MS is the heat thing. I’m a sun worshipper, love heat and hate feeling cold (or I did)…life’s a bitch sometimes 😉

Hi loulou,

I have a 7 yr old boy and he get out in any weather. He was playing in the garden last night in a torrential downpour…..cosy apparently!!!
As for me, the heat does me in fatigue wise but this weather depresses me….can’t win!! To be fair still love the heat as long as i don’t have to do anything in it…..like work!!!

iang
6 years ago

HI LOU LOU . I HAVE A TEN YEAR OLD BOY CALLED THOMAS HE LOVES PLAYING OUT MAINLY FOOTBALL AND WANTS ME TO PLAY WITH HIM ALL THE TIME . WHEN I CAN BE CHEWED I STAY IN GOAL PLAYING PENALTIES NOT FOR LONG THOUGH . TAKE CARE AND I WISH YOU WELL….IAN G X.

djdsouza
6 years ago

The weather is awful for me at the moment. Soo cold…my body takes longer to wake up in this weather, and is annoying that I need to switch the central heating on in June! Bring back the sun!

emarshallzo
6 years ago

iv become more ill now its turned cold and wet than when it was sunny 🙁 sooner the sun comes the better

djdsouza
6 years ago

Hope it’s warmer on Tuesday as I have a 9:45 appointment at Queens Qquare..what’s with MS and early morning appointments!!!!

reddivine
6 years ago

I can’t DO appts in the early morn. Carer does not come till the mornings half gone. It means pottering around in me PJ’s tackling little jobs. Not my best look!!

ricanfemale30
6 years ago

I do aweful in the heat..weak legs fatigue and very hard time walking..i need to stay cool if not i start to feel hhhooorrribbllee

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.