Last reply 3 months ago
The New Normal.

Well life isn’t what it ise to be living with MS. This is the 4th big flair up leaving me unable to walk at all. I take cbd for the pain and I have to admit it works. I have clarity and less brain fog. My life isn’t over its just a new normal and learning to do things differently and somedays a lot slower. Still grateful to have the loving support of family and friends. So on bad days this is what I try and focus on. Ty 4 listening.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

grandma
3 months ago

We’re very good at listening! Weve all got the beast or have a very close relative or friend with it. We’re battling in our own way but the exchange of ideas and practicalitis all help. Keep posting😜😍

vixen
3 months ago

Hello @patricia_neary and welcome. I think one of the things that having MS does for most of us is that it does let us see and be thankful for small blessings. At first, I put a lot of effort into trying to find and understand the new normal. When I stopped thinking about it, I realised I’d found it!

nutshell88
3 months ago

If I may ask are you RRMS
Or no
What did neurologist say about your latest relapse
I hope you recover from it soon

I knew the feeling on the new normal after I woke up that day years ago and felt my legs more tired than before I sleep
Felt its the new normal and I cried

patricia_neary
3 months ago

I was diagnosed with RRMS in 2001. Each flare becomes worse. My legs are weak and my eyesight is deteriorating fast. The bright side…I still have a sense of humor especially when I prematurely pee myself. I just laugh now. I use to cry my eyes out. Today wasn’t an easy day and yet I’m ok. I had so much planned for my day. MS said NOPE NOT TODAY CHICKY. Accepting is the key. I don’t have to like these days. I just have to allow myself to have these days.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.