Last reply 3 months ago
The big V question

I have changed my diet and eating habits since my diagnosis last year where I’m literally just eating chicken and Turkey fillets, fish (mainly mackerel & wild salmon) fruit, veg and nuts but I’m seriously considering going all out vegan, the only trouble is since this change I’ve lost a stone in weight and worried if I do I’ll loose even more weight, has anyone done this with this result or gone vegan and had good results, or got any pointers to keep a good balance, any help on this would be greatly appreciated

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

doubleo7hud
3 months ago

I’m worried if I cut meat out il start chaining me sen to trees and running through fields stark ballax. For everyone’s sake I’m sticking to eating healthy with meat involved I did think about the V word when I first got diagnosed for about 2 minutes 😂

Anonymous
3 months ago

I think after that reply I’m not going to do the V thing 🤣 I do miss a good old burger, doubleo7hud 👍

doubleo7hud
3 months ago

Don’t know if I could cope without a bacon and sausage sandwich, feck me I can’t imagine a world without it. each to there own tho, disclaimer in case there’s any militant tree dwelling loonatics on ere, another disclaimer not that everyone that eats just grass and elderberry, dandelion burgers is completely mental just a large majority of em 😂

doubleo7hud
3 months ago

*Afterthought* as iv got a good excuse to have a rant (off my tits on gabapentin 😂) would just like to say feck you in the eyes you flip flop wearing tree dwelling [email protected] You can’t take me burgers and you can’t av me freedooommmm!!!! *throws 100% pork sausages at em*

funnybank
3 months ago

I think quorn is great there are lots of ways to use it. I find that I need a high protein diet to quiet my neuropathy. Low blood sugar really takes its toll on me.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.