Last reply 1 year ago
thanks to shift ms

hi everyone hope you all have a good day, i would just like to say thanks to the person or persons who set up shift ms, it does such a great , lots of advice from people who know , who are further down the journey and have valuable experience. also lots of advice about the future and possible cures , helps to keep us all positive and also reminds us all to say thanks to all of our partners, husbands , wives, carerers etc who do such a great job every day. THANK YOU !
yours martin hankins

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

merfield
1 year ago

Good for you @hank for voicing what we all think, but too often don’t say. What would we do without them all????? Thank you for being so positive xx

vixen
1 year ago

I so agree! As I said in another post I find it therapeutic, if only to reinforce that none of us is alone, no matter how lonely and isolated we might feel 🙂

red-suzuki
1 year ago

So, so agree @hank…….Without Shift MS……..well……… here’s to all folk who help & are doing what they can for all us MSers

adamski
1 year ago

👍👌 well said @hank 😆

sarahshift
1 year ago

Thanks all! We’ve very grateful to have such an ace community, spreading the positivity. And we couldn’t do it without our volunteers too, so shout out to them!

Sarah
(community coordinator)

red-suzuki
1 year ago

volunteers rock,…much respect to all of them sarah………. Am shouting……….erm………now next doors dog is howling………ooooppppssss

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.