Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

aussiekylie
3 years ago

I agree and maybe in bold font as well.

tabbycat
3 years ago

One of the reasons I love this site is it is so easy to read.
Lots of us have eye problems ITS CALLED MS!
For goodness go back to a clear type face , who thought making it hard to read was a good idea!!!!!

adam1407
3 years ago

I totally agree bold black on yellow has been scientifically proven as one of the easiest fonts to be seen by people with impaired visibility.

Please change back.

Anonymous
3 years ago

I really don’t like it either sorry and my eyes are good right now. Cant imagine how I would manage if they deteriorated again. Please can the mods address it.

freddiems
3 years ago

HI all

Sorry about this – we have been working on something else and hadn’t realise the font had changed across the site! We will make changes back asap, Il let you know when we have a solution.

But so brilliant to get all of your feedback so quickly

Thanks

Freddie

katfight
3 years ago

Thanks Freddie, new you guys would sort it 🙂

northernlass
3 years ago

Wasn’t that an Amy Winehouse song…??? 😀

northernlass
3 years ago

ooo strange.. so it’s black while typing and then changes to grey when it’s posted… go figure :-/

katfight
3 years ago

@northernlass i have been searching my brain and really can’t think of any amy winehouse song other than Valerie… Please help me out before I go mad haha x

stumbler
3 years ago

@katfight, “Back to Black” screams out at me!

katfight
3 years ago

@stumbler haha yes thats the one I now know it:

“we only said goodbye with words, I died a hundred times, you go back to her and ill go back to….”

Now it’s stuck in my head haha, don’t know whats worse the turmoil of trying to figure it out or the repeated chorus lol x

northernlass
3 years ago

Lol @catfight great song to get stuck in your head .. and thanks @stumbler there is no end to your knowledge 😉

stumbler
3 years ago

@northernlass , I have very good and well-informed friends, you might have heard of them, they’re called Google! lol 😆

tabbycat
3 years ago

I can’t turn the brightness up on screen anymore or someone is going to think I’ve got all the lights on to grow weed!
PLEASE RETURN TO THE FONT TO BLACK BOLD – back to black please!

stumbler
3 years ago

@tabbycat , it’s already been flagged and is the unexpected result of anther change.

it will be returned to the way it was very shortly. 😉

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.