catman3rd 01/03/18
Last reply 4 months ago
Testing

Hi
just testing I am allowed to post on here!
Thought you allowed a rant on here, cos I have one symptom of MS there no drug for – loneliness!
I am 45, so very unlikely to get a family now, despite witnessing a man very disabled with MS in a centre, with a lovely, caring wife.
Are you deliberately stopping me from posting? I thought this to help all with MS?
Thanks
Catman3rd

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

paulmorrison
4 months ago

Everybody’s situation is different and can change in an instant. So dont lose hope

stuckinms
4 months ago

I have MS but don’t have the drugs listed on here. It is a lonely illness making me depressed and feeling worthless. Everyone wants me to feel better but it is hard to explain I’m not going to. I would like to have a good belly laugh sout if you’ve any good jokes (maybe clean) please post

stumbler
4 months ago

@catman3rd , all posts from genuine members, whatever the subject, are permitted, if they comply with the Forum House Rules.

Have you personally had anything rejected?

stumbler
4 months ago

Here’s a quicky for you, @stuckinms (with apologies to any Irish readers)

Paddy and Mick are reading the headstones at a nearby cemetery.

Paddy says “Blimey, there’s a guy here who was 152!”

Mick says “What’s his name and where did he come from?”

Paddy replies “Miles, from London.”

joanne46
4 months ago

😂😂

pmeade1977
4 months ago

I HAD STEM CELL TREATMENT IN SAN D IN SEPT 2017. STILL NO RESULTS. HOPING SOMEONE CAN GIVE ME SOME INFO ON IT.

pmeade1977
4 months ago

NOT SURE HOW TO USE THIS SITE YET. HELP IF YOU CAN PLEASE

edmontonalberta
4 months ago

@pmeade1977

Welcome. You live in the east coast of Canada yet were treated in the west coast of the USA. Please explain.

May I suggest you start a new thread so people will respond directly to your topic. And only use Capital letters to start a sentence; otherwise it appears you are yelling at those reading your post…

Gord

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.