Last reply 9 months ago
Testing

Hi
just testing I am allowed to post on here!
Thought you allowed a rant on here, cos I have one symptom of MS there no drug for – loneliness!
I am 45, so very unlikely to get a family now, despite witnessing a man very disabled with MS in a centre, with a lovely, caring wife.
Are you deliberately stopping me from posting? I thought this to help all with MS?
Thanks
Catman3rd

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

paulmorrison
9 months ago

Everybody’s situation is different and can change in an instant. So dont lose hope

stuckinms
9 months ago

I have MS but don’t have the drugs listed on here. It is a lonely illness making me depressed and feeling worthless. Everyone wants me to feel better but it is hard to explain I’m not going to. I would like to have a good belly laugh sout if you’ve any good jokes (maybe clean) please post

stumbler
9 months ago

@catman3rd , all posts from genuine members, whatever the subject, are permitted, if they comply with the Forum House Rules.

Have you personally had anything rejected?

stumbler
9 months ago

Here’s a quicky for you, @stuckinms (with apologies to any Irish readers)

Paddy and Mick are reading the headstones at a nearby cemetery.

Paddy says “Blimey, there’s a guy here who was 152!”

Mick says “What’s his name and where did he come from?”

Paddy replies “Miles, from London.”

joanne46
9 months ago

😂😂

pmeade1977
9 months ago

I HAD STEM CELL TREATMENT IN SAN D IN SEPT 2017. STILL NO RESULTS. HOPING SOMEONE CAN GIVE ME SOME INFO ON IT.

pmeade1977
9 months ago

NOT SURE HOW TO USE THIS SITE YET. HELP IF YOU CAN PLEASE

edmontonalberta
9 months ago

@pmeade1977

Welcome. You live in the east coast of Canada yet were treated in the west coast of the USA. Please explain.

May I suggest you start a new thread so people will respond directly to your topic. And only use Capital letters to start a sentence; otherwise it appears you are yelling at those reading your post…

Gord

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.