shazzyp 24/04/17
Last reply 1 year ago
Telegraph article in todays paper

I was sitting in the dentists surgery and had a quick glance at to-days paper when I saw the article about a possible break through in a drug that may slow up Primary Progressive MS but may also be used for RRMS. I know it’s a bit early yet to hang out the bunting, but it just made me feel good that they are still looking into and finding out more about MS. Have a read….don’t give up the day jobs, but I just feel it’s a good thing!!!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 year ago

@shazzyp , it’s called Ocreluzimab (Ocrevus), with estimations of availability sometime in 2018 :-

https://www.mstrust.org.uk/a-z/ocrelizumab-ocrevus

The wheels of bureacracy go round very slowly………..

californiadreamin
1 year ago

@stumbler by the time you get it where you are, there will have been plenty of people in the US (where I am) to have tested it out. lets hope it works out, but if not you can be glad that the bureacracy spared you from unfortunate consequences.

stumbler
1 year ago

Anonymous
1 year ago

Last time it was 2017… now 2018- the FDA sped it through, we appear to be dragging it out, MS awareness week- how about NICE awareness and indefensible bureaucracy, if the FDA can do it people should hang the heads in shame at NICE.

stumbler
1 year ago

@brunnanburgh937 , I’m sure NICE will drag their heels, but we need Europe to approve it first!

And, I don’t think Brexit will help matters…………

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.