shazzyp 24/04/17
Last reply 10 months ago
Telegraph article in todays paper

I was sitting in the dentists surgery and had a quick glance at to-days paper when I saw the article about a possible break through in a drug that may slow up Primary Progressive MS but may also be used for RRMS. I know it’s a bit early yet to hang out the bunting, but it just made me feel good that they are still looking into and finding out more about MS. Have a read….don’t give up the day jobs, but I just feel it’s a good thing!!!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
10 months ago

@shazzyp , it’s called Ocreluzimab (Ocrevus), with estimations of availability sometime in 2018 :-

https://www.mstrust.org.uk/a-z/ocrelizumab-ocrevus

The wheels of bureacracy go round very slowly………..

californiadreamin
10 months ago

@stumbler by the time you get it where you are, there will have been plenty of people in the US (where I am) to have tested it out. lets hope it works out, but if not you can be glad that the bureacracy spared you from unfortunate consequences.

stumbler
10 months ago

brunnanburgh937
10 months ago

Last time it was 2017… now 2018- the FDA sped it through, we appear to be dragging it out, MS awareness week- how about NICE awareness and indefensible bureaucracy, if the FDA can do it people should hang the heads in shame at NICE.

stumbler
10 months ago

@brunnanburgh937 , I’m sure NICE will drag their heels, but we need Europe to approve it first!

And, I don’t think Brexit will help matters…………

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.