Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

rmdaniels
2 weeks ago

@joholl
I was diagnosed this year & started on Tecfidera in February. So far so good… I have some mild flushing an hour or so after I take it. The flushing only lasts about 5 – 10 minutes. My nose runs too…just when I’m starting to eat. That’s really about it. I feel like it’s been very well tolerated for me. I hope you will do well!

stumbler
2 weeks ago

Hi @joholl .

A few tags have been automatically added to the foot of your post above. Select the “Tecfidera” tag and this will locate all previous conversations regarding this Disease Modifying Therapy (DMT). 😉

adamski
2 weeks ago

Hi @joholl, I have been taking Tec for 2 years now. We are all different so hopefully your side effects will be mild.
A lot of suggestions I’ve read are to take a baby aspirin half hour before the tablet. (I never have). You will work out over time what works for you.
For me my routines are an antihistamine tablet first thing in the morning. Making sure I don’t ever let my stomach get empty (nuts throughout the day works for me with the protein) and a probiotic in the evening with dinner to stop stomach issues. Yakult is my choice and I always take my tablet halfway through the meal, not at the end as suggested.
Good luck Adam 😉

joholl
2 weeks ago

Thanks for the replies so far it really helps, I guess I’m just putting the feelers out there. I’d suspected a long time I had MS double vision, optic neuritis and tiredness so just trying to understand as much as I can now☺️ This is great that there is a network of people with examples
Thankyou 😊

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.