Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 month ago

@sweets408 , Tecfidera is a common subject of conversation on the Forum.

A category of “Tecfidera” has been automatically added to the bottom of your post above. Selecting this will access all the previous posts on this subject.

tantar
1 month ago

@sweets408 I have been on Tecfidera for nearly 2 years. Without jinxing myself no flare ups and apart from a hot flush about 4 hrs after taking, all has been good.

My latest blood test has showed my lymph count has dropped but I’m being monitored.
Not having to inject has given me my weekends back instead of dreading it.

Good Luck
Tracey

lightning87
1 month ago

I’ve just started Tec – just a little hot flush with second tablet but I didn’t take an aspirin with the second so think it definitely helps.

All the best with what you choose x

grandma
1 month ago

Been on Tec since the start of the year. After 23 years on Avonex and sticking a big needle in myself once a week, taking 2 tablets a day is a joy. Just diagnosed with Shingles 3 days ago, but we’re near the end of Sept and no relapses so far this year and I usually have 2/3 so I think it’s working. Usual hot flushes first couple of weeks, ducky tummy for 1 day week 3, all expected, so no surprises there. Nothing but praise for the drug. I hope you get on as well if you decide to go down this route😍

potter
1 month ago

I am finishing my 6th year on it, I had stomach issues and some diarrhea at the beginning but got over it in the first few months. I have normal white cell and liver count, I have been very happy with it. Potter

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.