asmae23 17/12/17
Last reply 5 months ago
Taurine consumption

Hi Everyone,
Hope you’re doing great, I was searching for supplements to add to my daily diet, so I come across this article :

Taurine Seen to Boost Effectiveness of MS Therapies in Remyelination Process, Study Shows

Hope it helps you, so for the moment I’m just searching for the exact dosage to take of the taurine, if anyone has an idea or already did experience a great supplement to maintain the overall health

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

bensdad
6 months ago

Hi Asmae I have heard of it, it is an amino acid as far as I’m aware there are 20 or 21 amino acids, taurine is one of them. You can buy supplements with them all rather than just the one you speak of. Your body can make some of them but not all and gets the rest from meat or protein. My son takes them at the moment. It was something I asked him to take in order to try rebuild the myelin (pure guess work on my behalf) I know of them from my younger days of being a gym bunny. Most bodybuilders will take them to promote faster recovery and help build muscle. I’m not such a gym bunny now (and never looked like popeye) but I have said I will start going in the new year just to encourage him to go more as he has just being diagnosed with ms. I don’t think you can overdose on taurine? (Dont try on my behalf) You body will PROBABLY get rid of it? I hurt my wrist a couple of years ago and found amino acids to be a great pain killer, not saying it will work for everyone as we are all different! After my partner had brain surgery (a year ago) she was on amino acids for a while and her scar cleared up rapidly? I don’t have all the answers but sometimes you have to take a chance!

asmae23
5 months ago

Thank you very much for your feedback, I ll try to have more supplements added to my diet,
Regarding the gym, it’s been 3 mounths now that I am commited to training with 2 friends at least 4 times a week,and however is absent pays 5€ for the others, well the best way to ensure commitment 😂 the gym idea is terrific.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.