Last reply 3 months ago
Supplements?

How do I know companies are legit? I want to order Alpha Liopic 600mg and vit D3 4000iu as well as vit B. I usually buy Solgar Vit D3 but it is expensive from local Holland and Barrett. Which brands do people buy as there are so many online. Hoping someone can help.
Thanks

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 months ago

@jonesy4 , it does look like a potential minefield out there. I don’t know whether this article will help at all :-

https://experthealthreviews.com/multivitamin-mineral-supplements

jonesy4
3 months ago

Thanks Stumbler

miapi
3 months ago

Hello @jonesy4

I am also taking the Solgar vit d (2200 IU I think), combined with a Dutch brand of high concentration fish derived Omega 3 reinforced with 1000IU of vit D.

Since I m almost out of the vit D, but also want to try replacing the fish omega 3 with ALA, I was also looking into supplement brands lately.

Have you maybe looked into OMS?
On the OMS website they actually say that ALA supplements are not as preferable as pure flax seed oil..
I haven’t tried the oil yet, but I would maybe still prefer to start with a supplement, so I was considering trying the capsules. From what I read, it’s important that the supplements are as fresh as possible. Solgar is expensive, but tbh it s one of the highest quality brands in Europe I think.. so I was also considering that one for the ALA.

Let me know if you find out more or get any recommendations from anyone xx

jonesy4
3 months ago

Thanks for the posts, in the end I choose Innapure as they are in the U.K. and ordered direct. I object to using Amazon as they dodge tax but ended up getting the ALA from them as no one else could supply the strength recommended.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.