doubleo7hud 12/02/17
Last reply 1 year ago
sunday sessions with dj doubleo

Yo! What’s crackalacaratin breadbins, welcome to Sunday sessions with the dj doubleo (crap jingle type thing playing in background) please share your fav belting choons and what type of musics you all like. Here are a few of my favs and some new ones iv picked out while being climbed on by baby’s and poked in the face….

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

That first one is not right I genuinely did not put that on is was frank Sinatra witchcraft when I played it

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Please see the funny side of it ffs…. I’m ? sorry it’s even got the f**^ing Lyrics on it

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

That’s the right one

Anonymous
1 year ago

DJ Tog now in da house, after late night celebrating the England rugby win 😉 🙂
& I’m in a rockin’ mood

<div style=”position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:75.0%”><iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/mRT2N5QyMmc?ecver=2″ width=”480″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ style=”position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0″ allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

<div style=”position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:75.0%”><iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/pdEmsYOOQjU?ecver=2″ width=”480″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ style=”position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0″ allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

<div style=”position:relative;height:0;padding-bottom:75.0%”><iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/C2zmrFM3W1k?ecver=2″ width=”480″ height=”360″ frameborder=”0″ style=”position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;left:0″ allowfullscreen></iframe></div>

Anonymous
1 year ago

ok so how do ya inbed videos??

Anonymous
1 year ago

oh it’s that easy, youtube > share > copy little url

a more Sunday chill tune

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

@tog1 you got some mad coding skills jam master toggle shame about da taste in music I ain’t ever erd any of dem tings apart from elvis, me mummy used to play led zeppelin when I was a sprog in Rupert the poop rocket that was the name of her robin unreliable or beetle can’t remember it was yellow tho and looked bloody weird. I’d like to think iv got eclectic (muddled) taste in music ? but who the pfhhh….. each to there own thanks for sharing

Anonymous
1 year ago

I’m a web nerd but over complicated it for posting on here 😛

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Nicely smoothed over as ever 😉

Anonymous
1 year ago

How about a bit of disco instead ?

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Toggy You joke but with a bit of elbow grease and some turd polish………

…. you still can’t polish a turd ? but better than original

Anonymous
1 year ago

Yeh I know it’s Tuesday or Wednesday or something like that but hey it’s a dance chill euphoria kinda day

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

@tog1 not heard any trance for years. Rings back memories he he

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Brings

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.