bethan 23/11/14
Last reply 3 years ago
sudden symptoms

Hello everyone!
This is the first time Ive been back on this site since my diagnosis.. and Im pretty impressed! Ive recently moved down to Brighton from a little town in South Wales and have started to feel isolated, despite living with my boyfriend.. so thought id come on here to see how many people are affected the same as me. I was explaining some of my symptoms to my ms nurse and she thought of them pretty strange! Sometimes, i start feeling sick, my arms go heavy and then have big twitches or spasms in an area of my body… one time it was my neck so my head kept flinching weird. Other times it will be an hour of my body shaking a twitching.. making me look as if im fitting almost. But after the hour Ill get up and walk away as normal (just extremely tired) It rarely happens..maybe twice a year, but still so weird… just wondering if anyones experiencing similar things to me… this is one of the symptoms by the way.
appreciate any replys 😀
X

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 years ago

@bethan , tremors are an MS symptom :-

http://www.mssociety.org.uk/what-is-ms/signs-and-symptoms/tremor.

If this is a rare occurrence for you, you may be able to identify the trigger, e.g. being excessively tired or eating something you don’t usually eat.

As you’re down in Brighton, you may want to pop into the Sussex MS Treatment Center. It’s located in Southwick, just a short drive/train ride down the coast. http://mssussex.com/ . Pop down and say hello. 😉

bethan
3 years ago

Yeah there might be a trigger… happened again the other day in front of people who were unaware of my MS, they certainly know now lol! but ive been very lucky in that they’ve been understanding. ive recently met a friend who has been diagnosed, and we both have plans to come by sometime!! 😀

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.