Last reply 2 months ago
Strange cold sensation?

Hey
So I was out on Friday night and didn’t get home until the early hours after dancing quite a bit, woke up Saturday and had a strange brain freeze type sensation at the back of my eyes/head/nasal area. I’m not quite sure where to pin point it.
But now I am having these cold sensations all over – legs, arms, feet. What could this be??
I can only describe that it feels like brain freeze all over. Very strange!!

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
2 months ago

@lightning87 , I would suggest that you may have picked up a cold or flu bug. :-

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/common-cold/

Just a guess on my part. I’m not medical.

sarah_irwin
2 months ago

Hi @lightning87
I have experienced what you are feeling and I’m actually expriencing it at the moment. Im generally feeling very fatigued at the moment and have a patch at the side of my left calf which keeps going really cold. I also sometimes get the same sensation in my lower back/ bottom area. Brain freeze is a fab way to describe it…im going to nick that for my next neurologist appointment 😊
If I were you i would give your MS nurse a call. Then at least they can document this possible new symptom.
Just try to rest and put your feet up.
Sarah

lightning87
2 months ago

Thanks so much, glad I am not alone with this feeling as thought I was going off my head but at the same time, sorry you are also going through this.

It’s such a weird feeling. Nothing drastic, just strange. I’ll try give my nurse a call or start actually writing down my symptoms! They tend to come and go so when I next go to neuro or nurse I forget all about mentioning them.

I did have a heavy Friday night so could just be something to do with that? Lesson learnt!!

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.