geordie57 11/04/18
Last reply 1 week ago
Stinging thigh! Oops I overdid it๐Ÿ™ˆ

Hi, well I went on a hen do on Saturday in Newcastle!! Reality check! Trying to keep up ( my friends donโ€™t know I have ms) I stayed out dancing till 5am (omg never done that for 30 years) good night till walking home I just fell flat on face! My legs wouldnโ€™t stop! Feel very silly and embarrassed! I have this burning /stinging sensation in my left thigh. I have read it is meralgia parasthetica ?? Anyone ever had this? Thanks x

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the โ€˜xโ€™.

edmontonalberta
1 week ago

Face plant? I did that the past weekend. The proper response is feeling “silly & embarrassed” Well done… LOL

geordie57
1 week ago

Yep face plant @edmontonalberta! ๐Ÿ™ˆ I shouldnโ€™t of danced to much! Think I fatigued my legs! In a real mess but hey I enjoyed myself ๐Ÿ˜‰

edmontonalberta
1 week ago

@geordie57

We only live once. Enjoy our life to the limit – my first wife died 24 years ago. When I met her, she had never visited anywhere 200 miles from where she was born. Together, we explored North America.

Donna stumbled as I do today – no regrets. We only live once…

novemberrain
1 week ago

Are you sure it was the MS not the Malibu and Cokes?! Just live life without regrets. P.S 5am is a late night for anyone, regardless of MS!

grandma
1 week ago

As long as you had a good night that’s all that matters. The bumps and scrapes will heal, canI come next time?

novemberrain
1 week ago

And me please!

salvador
1 week ago

I bloody love Geordies. Keep it up, girl ๐Ÿ™‚

geordie57
1 week ago

Thanks all!! @novemberrain it was the mohitos!!!!the good thing is I was last to bed !!no friend saw the face plant .. only the kind guy who picked me up ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ Once in a blue moon! ๐Ÿ˜€

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.