Last reply 3 weeks ago
Spasms in hand and leg

Hi all,

In the cold weather my hands, left one in particular and my left leg go off on one, my left hand just kind of has a mind of its own and I can’t stop it spasming, my leg does something similar and starts “vibrating” or bouncing around if that makes sense. I’ve been wrapping up warm for my commute and wearing gloves but it still happens. I threw a cup of coffee across the room the other day when my hand started doing it’s own thing.
Has anyone got any recommendations as to how to stop It?

Big love to everyone x

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

merfield
3 weeks ago

I get spasming too in my left leg, usually in bed when I wake up. The vibrating too when I go on my scooter in to town. I’ve heard Canabis oil helps but it’s not easy to get and has to be prescribed by your neurologist. Hope someone else is more helpful.xx

grandma
3 weeks ago

Hi @sensalize one of the old codgers here. Have the same problem especially when travelling on mobility scooter sis the legs aren’t actually doing anything as us the left hand (until you nerd to go backwards or manouver and then left hand comes into play) bought a packet of air activated hand/feet warmers for£1 at the Poundland shop (surprise surprise) they work for up to 8 hours each. They work!stick one down your sock or in your glove😍✌🏼

watsoncraig
3 weeks ago

@merfield Cannabis oil (CBD) of varying strengths can be bought from various places on the line or Holland and Barrett in the shop, although for me their stuff is too weak

merfield
3 weeks ago

@watsoncraig- I meant CBDplusTHC oil, as I said: only on prescription. I would imagine, and recommended for spasms in MS. xx

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.