Last reply 1 week ago
Sometimes I feel RRMS Can be acceptable

Hello MS is making loads of people suffer nit just because of the disability and what not
But because of the effect of it in other organs I’m not ignoring that

But considering the rrms it relapses and fixes itself silently after 2 3 weeks
Life goes on literally with rrms as if nothing happens
Some people who suffer other diseases might get dusable permany diabetes lose their organs some of them stroke
But with rrms we wake up have breafast go iut work

I dont mind it as i used too every year people i know from all ages die for multiple reasons
Im still walking on earth aint that more than ok

If i age and got disabled it happens to normal people too

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
1 week ago

@nutshell88 , there’s a positive side to everything, if you have the right sense of perspective. 😉

mamawals
1 week ago

Agreed! There are much worse things. The thing is, you never know what most people are dealing with because they don’t talk about it. Since I’ve been diagnosed several people have confided in me their own medical issues they’ve been struggling with. The way I see it, everyone has problems. Some problems are visible, some aren’t. Life is a gift. As long as we can continue to enjoy that gift we should be grateful for each day, and deal with our own problem as best we can. Because no one’s life is perfect. Keep fighting the good fight!

nutshell88
1 week ago

@mamawald @stumbler i used to feel isolated with my hidden pain and disease
But now when i think about it do i want to lose all my hair due treatment

No the fact ms is hidden is actually a bless i swear to you women my age gets jealous of me sometime how can they know anything they are either over weight thinking im lucky to be thin not knowing im struggling with my weight and have a hidden disease that makes me feel string actually fir controlling it without a try and for keeping my mouth shut about it

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.