5 years ago
Something that has helped my fatigue

Firstly I appreciate everyone is different and their experience of MS is too so this might not be something for everyone. However I wanted to share the positive impact cutting out wheat from my diet has had on my fatigue. I’ve been diagnosed with RRMS for just over a year and have had symptoms for a few years. The worst of these has been fatigue by a mile. So in tinkering with my diet and experimenting with cutting out wheat I’ve found I’m able to be alert all day at work, and even felt able to do house work when I get home! I honestly haven’t felt this refreshed for years and wanted to share in case anyone else can benefit from doing this too.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

I’ve tried as much as possible to cut wheat out of my diet, it’s difficult! What I have managed to do tho is cut out dairy and red meat and I am feeling so so much better. Before Christmas I couldn’t stay up for more than a few hours at a time and now I’m keeping mostly normal hours of being up and about. My mood seems to be better as well (unless I have a headache)I will definitely take your advice about the wheat though, sounds like cutting it out really helps with fatigue.

I dont think I could cut out wheat product, I have however stopped drinking fizzy drinks like coca-cola.

I have cut out wheat too and it has helped me although I do still feel very tired sometimes. Definitely an improvement though. Glad it’s made a difference to you @dreamerbeliever

I reckon I’m going to try it-I’ll do anything to reduce the fatigue

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.