Last reply 8 months ago
Something is weird

I’ve always run hot like hands always warm and feet never cold. This being my first winter with MS I noticed that all my numb spots are also very cold wearing socks to bed and my right hand is always cold and stiff is this MS or something else? I don’t think I can deal with anymore medical problems.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
8 months ago

@dominiqueg , the brain needs definitive information from our nerve endings, to enable it to regulate the temperature.

It is the transmission of this information to the brain, which can be affected by our MS. If our brain doesn’t know what’s going on, then it can’t react accordingly.

Sorry I didn’t have a more positive answer for you. 😕

Anonymous
8 months ago

@stumbler well any answer is better then no answer. Thank you I was going crazy trying to figure it out now I know so thank you.

owens17
8 months ago

Thanks Stumbler, yea the cold makes me like the tin man, but too much heat drains me quick also, oh how that connection has to keep flowing.

mmhhpp
8 months ago

@dominiqueg

Yes my feet legs are always cold …. this winter I bought this wonderful boots from m&s front zip!

They are very warm

http://www.marksandspencer.com/block-heel-front-zip-ankle-boots/p/p60114076?OmnitureRedirect=Waterproof+front+zip&pdpredirect

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.