Last reply 8 months ago
Solu medrol!

Hi everyone,

I’ve qlways been wondering what type of steroid did my australian neuro give me in 2011. It was 1000gm everytime i get a relapse.
Now I know but not sure if its a steroid or not but that neuro said he’s gonna do kinda private experience and check if it keeps me off relapses for several years.
That drug is called “ solu medrol “

Can you inform me a bit more about it specialy if u tried it. 😉

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
9 months ago

nutshell88
9 months ago

Thank again Stumbler.

isaacson72
9 months ago

I had the same thing (1 gram) of solumedrol after a relapse that had lasted 6 months. It is a steroid. It was 1 gram per day for 5 days. After 3 days, my vision got a bit blurry, and the 4th and 5th days, I had heartburn so bad I could barely eat anything. My neurologist did not give me a taper, which meant day 2 after stopping, I could barely sit upright for more than an hour at a time before falling asleep. That lasted for a couple of days. I would say the week after the 5 days of solumedrol was worse than the actual solumedrol itself. Taper is important! Then again, I would probably do it the same way so that I don’t take as many steroids.

nutshell88
8 months ago

Thank you &isaacson72 for replying and sharing your experience

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.