Last reply 11 months ago
Solu medrol!

Hi everyone,

I’ve qlways been wondering what type of steroid did my australian neuro give me in 2011. It was 1000gm everytime i get a relapse.
Now I know but not sure if its a steroid or not but that neuro said he’s gonna do kinda private experience and check if it keeps me off relapses for several years.
That drug is called “ solu medrol “

Can you inform me a bit more about it specialy if u tried it. 😉

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
11 months ago

nutshell88
11 months ago

Thank again Stumbler.

isaacson72
11 months ago

I had the same thing (1 gram) of solumedrol after a relapse that had lasted 6 months. It is a steroid. It was 1 gram per day for 5 days. After 3 days, my vision got a bit blurry, and the 4th and 5th days, I had heartburn so bad I could barely eat anything. My neurologist did not give me a taper, which meant day 2 after stopping, I could barely sit upright for more than an hour at a time before falling asleep. That lasted for a couple of days. I would say the week after the 5 days of solumedrol was worse than the actual solumedrol itself. Taper is important! Then again, I would probably do it the same way so that I don’t take as many steroids.

nutshell88
11 months ago

Thank you &isaacson72 for replying and sharing your experience

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.