Last reply 3 weeks ago
Shift v other places

Mentioned it in a post but thought it would be good one its own in that Shift.ms always proves itself above other forums due to the knowledge and attitude of the other users.

Well done for being there.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

doubleo7hud
3 weeks ago

Thanks *takes a bow* I’d like to take the credit myself as no one else has replied 😝 even tho iv done nowt. I’d also like to say “up the bloody town #HTFC” just coz I can 😊

highlander
3 weeks ago

@watsoncraig we all aim to forever a cut above the rest on this forum.
But I think @stumbler needs to pat the Rosetta stone back up so we’re able to translate @double07hud
I’ve run out of Yorkshire tea…So waiting for beer ti brew.
Keep smiling

lightning87
3 weeks ago

😂😂 totally agree with you, this place is amazing!

And with the king @stumbler who needs a doctor!

rivka
3 weeks ago

I stopped reading any site/discussion/support besides this one. They were all filled with half truths, full out “false facts”, magic cures and alarmist statements. Besides, here, I can try as an American to figure out what all you Brits are saying!

grandma
3 weeks ago

We’re conversing in the ‘Queens English’ that is apart from Scots and Yorkshiremen and even the rest of us don’t understand them! So we’re having as much fun as you, but we do tell the truth, it might not always be pretty, but here you get the right answer to the question, and we have Stumbler to turn to when all else fails. We might not have physically met but as the saying goes, ‘they are all friends you just haven’t met yet’ 😍

daveo
3 weeks ago

Lots of praise to Stumbler. I’m always so impressed with his responses. It’s a genuine gift to be able to reassure people the way he does – it always seems the right thing to say.

grandma
3 weeks ago

I agree Dave, Stumbler is amazing, hope you, the boys and your wife are all well, not necessarily in that order!😍

vixen
3 weeks ago

Totally agree with all the above, including not always understanding the ‘eccy thump’ language of @doubleo7hud. This site came right out of the mist when I was diagnosed and I just assumed that @stumbler was an on-site neuro, or something. I remember finding Shift and just feeling ‘wow, this is real life’ and yes, sometimes it can come across a bit overwhelming with information, especially for the newly diagnosed. But that is so balanced by friendliness, empathy and support. Love the banter with you guys x

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.