tesh 12/04/18
Last reply 1 week ago
Sharp pain

Help needed ive just started to get This sharp pain in my knee super painful feels like what a pinched nerve would feel like. It comes and goes but I don’t know if this is MS related

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

edmontonalberta
1 week ago

@tesh

I have a basket of things going wrong. MS, spine surgery, arthritis plus whatever else goes wrong when one turns 60+ years old. If I had to put money down – I would bet the sharp pain in your knee is not MS…

tesh
1 week ago

Aw no @edmontonalberta sounds like you have had a ruff time :(, well that makes me feel better as I’ve just started a medacation to

edmontonalberta
1 week ago

@tesh

Actually I have lived a great life. Traveled lots including Indonesia to see the Komodo Dragons plus climbed an active volcano in Guatemala that erupted a year later. Non-stop fishing & playing Slo-Pitch until things went wonky at 59.

Lost my 1st wife to a nasty disease when she was 32; remarried another great woman who I also adore. Solid family; great long term friends. The list of good things in my life is outstanding.

I could dwell on the negative things (there have been a lot) but that would just drive people away; there is no benefit to that… So as far as I am concerned, the health challenges are just another speed bump on my journey through life.

tesh
1 week ago

I just love your attitude @edmontonalberta,its quite refreshing:)

stumbler
1 week ago

@tesh , I share @edmontonalberta ‘s view that it’s not MS. Well, not directly.

MS can cause various weaknesses, which we automatically compensate for. But, in this process, we can adopt bad practice in our posture/gait. This can place unnatural pressure on muscles and joints, causing physical pain.

An assessment by a neuro-physio may provide some explanation. They can prescribe some simple exercise(s) to address any problems.

Contact your MS Nurse to arrange a referral.

grandma
1 week ago

We have so much going on that we sometimes forget that we have ‘ordinary’ things g wrong with us as well. We tend to blame everything on the ms, start with your GP and go from there😍

tesh
1 week ago

Thanks everyone for the advice I will contact my ms nurse tomorrow

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.