hayla 14/02/15
Last reply 2 years ago
Sequels getting worse

Ive been relapse free for 2years (more or less the same amount of time I’ve been on Tysabri) yet for the past year Ive been noticing some of the sequels have been getting worse. I’m not sure if its due to the stress Ive been on or if this is the ‘normal course’ of MS (Ive only been diagnosed in 2012).
Does this happen to anyone? Is this ‘normal’ or can this be counted as a relapse?
Im confused and a bit scared to be honest.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

3 years ago

@hayla , have a read of the following link, which does give a definition of an MS relapse :-

If these are old symptoms that are playing up, this could be a sign that you’re over-tired or over-stressed. And your MS is starting to complain, so treat it as a warning. 😉

3 years ago

Thanks @stumbler , as always you’ve helped a lot!
Ive been over stressed since about May for sure but even before Ive been noticing that my left eye (I had optic neuritis in jun’12) hurts at times and my eye sight gets rather blurry too…then there’s my taste buds, sometimes, no matter what I eat, everything tastes weird from the right side of my mouth (where I lost feeling from my last relapse)…and thats not even mentioning the rest.
Im scared yet Im not sure if its worth mentioning to the docs (Im afraid Im already a pain when it comes to my other issues apart from MS) because it might be caused by the stress of all the other things going on in my life. =(

3 years ago

@hayla – when you say ‘sequels’ do you mean symptoms?

2 years ago

Yes you can call it that @cameron =P
Over here we call it the sequels that remain after an MS ‘crisis’/relapse…and yes, apparently I had a relapse at the start of April. =(

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.