Last reply 6 years ago
sensitive legs

Most of the time the bottom part of my legs, from about the knee down feel very tender to touch, almost sort of painful,plus i get a kind of twitch feeling in one of my knees sometimes that feels a bit like a small electric shock.I wondered if anyone expeiriences anything similar?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

Hi,

I used to get twitchy legs especially at nightime when i was tired. I’ve been taking LDN for the last two years and it seems to have packed up. Not had the electric shock sensation though!
Take care
Mark

mschronic
6 years ago

I get that too- the dull heavy feeling from the knee down and the twitchiness. I thought it was my epilepsy but it could be the MS. I just wanted to tell you that you’re not alone it’s ‘normal’ I guess. I have no clue how to stop the irritating twitches or idiosyncrasies that our MS gives us though.

Anonymous
6 years ago

Thanks people 🙂

ricanfemale30
6 years ago

i always have a weird feeling in my left leg.. almost like i feel the electrical shortage in my leg.. weird..it is also most of the time extremly sensitive to touch.. cant even put my cell phone on my leg.. my thigh twitches n i even see my muscles shake.. its a deep dull achy muscle feelin.. i hear ya! the extreme sensitivity only happens in the morning n when i over-do it with activity.. it sux

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.