burgme 16/02/17
Last reply 11 months ago
Secondary Progressive MS

I have secondary progressive MS this causes me to have mobility issue on my right side hand and leg, I also have bladder problems frequently going to the loo.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

vicy
1 year ago

What’s your question or query please?

burgme
1 year ago

I would like to know if anyone else has similar problems and if there is anything I could do to improve mobility problems or bladder issues.

stumbler
1 year ago

@burgme , we can try and make these issues less of an annoyance.

We can work with physios to ensure that we are exercising our legs properly.

We can also work with Continence advisers to ensure that we can manage these problems to minimise the impact of incontinence.

We have to ask for this assistance and work with them.

mmhhpp
1 year ago

I am the same….. struggling to walk with walker and continence issues, a big rush for a toilet when your leggs do not work is a bl…. nightmare… i wear pads , a lifesaving from all accidents…..xxxx

lmhf
11 months ago

Yes, I have the same diagnosis and issues that you are experiencing. Currently, seeing a urogyn doctor and trying different pelvic floor exercises. Also, a TENS unit for the sacral nerve. In all honesty not sure if any of it truly helps. I think my urgency hasn’t changed for the better.

Exercise has been the best in terms of mental and physical relief. Find something that you can do, a PT is a great resource, but so is the internet. Lastly, I have horrible spasticity and stretching is a must.

Everything is harder these days, and I am doing what I can to stay as strong as possible,
Hang in there!

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.