Last reply 6 years ago
Season's changed so why I do feel crappy

It’s supposed to be winter now and although I should be celebrating I’ve been feeling so crappy. I feel like vomiting, I’m dizzy my head hurts it hurts behind my eyes- I initially thought it was the flu. Is it the MS or the flu or change of season?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

Anonymous
6 years ago

Ugh…I was just thinking about this issue myself. Except I am on the opposite side of things. It is just now spring…and today was nearly 90 out. Can’t stand the heat (although I used to cherish it) and I am terrified of having another flare up like last summer.

Sorry your feeling so crappy! Hopefully it is just a little flu or something. Could also be the change of season…it can cause health issues in even the healthiest.

mschronic
6 years ago

I do not want to have a flare up right now. Plus I think my colleagues think I’m faking it or something. I hate that. I just want to take them by the collar and scream ‘this isn’t in my head’. Well seeing that the central nervous system is in your head I guess it could be 🙂

Anonymous
6 years ago

LoL Gods I know! I have the same problem at work. You would think being found with a gaping gashing on my forehead from where I hit it when I fell would convince them…but I still get the ‘your faking it to get out of work’ looks and comments at times.
I’ve been dreading the return of summer for a while now. Trying to ignore it and hope I can escape it (given that I work nights).

I really hope this turns out to be nothing more then a little bug that will pass quickly for you!

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.