Last reply 3 months ago
Scared

I am having an MRI tomorrow and I am quite nervous. I get an MRI every 6 months so not nervous about laying in a tube for almost 2 hours which I’ve become really good at. I’m worried about the results this time. Feel like there’s a chance there could be more lesions which scares me to death. Feel like my symptoms which are dizziness, weakness, and extreme fatigue have been happening more often. Not getting worse just more frequent. My wife knows how scared I am but I hide it from everyone else. Especially my 13 year old daughter. So I figured this was perfect place to do it. I see my Doc day after(Monday) so I’ll know results then. Just very scary.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
3 months ago

@kbmsutton1 , the worry is probably making your existing symptoms play up.

Whether you worry or not, it won’t make any difference to the scan result, so chill out and go with the flow. 😉

grandma
3 months ago

Totally agree with Stumbler, que sera sera, you can’t change anything by worrying about it. If there is a change, you will be better informed and therefore better able to deal with it if necessary🙏🏻👂😜

laperla
3 months ago

I heard of someone having multiple lesions on his brain and he was perfectly fine almost no MS symptoms? Strange but true. So don’t stress out about the MRI. Nothing you can do 💪

cosine
3 months ago

Why worry about something that may not even happen. When it happens THEN worry about it if you want to!

In the mean time I found this book by Dr Harry Barry its called emotional resilience and it is so informative and has interesting excsersizes to do. I got the audiobook on a 30 day free trial.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.