Last reply 6 years ago
revisiting the cervical spine issue. any thoughts

just read the info on new mri’s on c spine and cerebral spinal fluid leakage. both my ‘big’ (full body) attacks have come after falling and injuring my neck. my mri showed significant abnormalities with rotation and pinching of the spinal column. i found this fascinating but the neuro dismissed it

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

funnybank
6 years ago

has anyone been to a chiropractor? i have been wary incase they do more damage than good

Mawson
6 years ago

My MS first kicked off after I had a really nasty blow to head, was told by nurse not connected, but seemed too much of a coinidence. I keep hearing of other people having some sort of trauma, is this a common occurance?

Gav
6 years ago

far be it for me to pour cold water on this little theory, but my first identifiable sympyom relating to my MS had no trauma precursor, but then who knows?

funnybank
6 years ago

i was wondering about any evidence of cervical spine damage showing up on mri’s

Cariad
6 years ago

I’ve never had any trauma yet I’m up to 5 serious relapses in the last year:(

Mawson
6 years ago

Oh well, just a thought, did teach me to be a little more careful! On my last mri scan spine clear, all damage in brain, partner said not surprised 🙂 x

funnybank
6 years ago

sorry to hear about your relapses cariad. in my case i’ve only had severe relapses with ongoing symptoms years later, after neck trauma. my other attacks have been smaller and pre date neck injury.
i just couldn’t believe that my neck damage wouldn’t have any effects considering how much pain and long lasting nerve damage even a disc injury can have.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.