Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

Wow! Great! Fantastic! Super-Dooper-Awsome! So happy for you Pete! Well done mate!

Great news Pete, really pleased for ya!

🙂

I have to say, I do feel very nervous without my stick. If I can go without falling for a while, my confidence should build a little each day.

So – tell us your secret! Is it the meds? But whatever, marvellous news!! xx

This is such great news!!! … Yeah what is your secret? 🙂 xxx

No secret. This happens to me occasionally. I still have problems of course, but my walking improves for a period of time. I’m not going to complain about that, haha, just make hay while the sun shines.

Good for you Pete! Hope this remission lasts for a very very very long time for you 🙂 xxx

Make hay Pete it must be the Rugby! Excellent! X

Awesome stuff, man.
I didn’t mind so much walking with a stick, it was more annoying trying to find somewhere to put it when I was down the pub lol.

Thing is, I’m still in a large amount of neuropathic pain in the legs and feet, but I won’t give in to it. I can’t have meds to kill that, so I just have to get on with it. Only positive thinking gets me through.
I’ve also got something else to deal with. My arthritis is rampant at the moment and even shaking hands with friends is becoming a trial. Moan, moan moan, haha. See, it ain’t all good.
Just make the best of what you have at any one time.

Sucks, dude. Sorry to hear that.

Big hugs,fantastic news Pete xx

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh! Now I can walk somewhat normally again, something else has reared it’s ugly head once again. Incredibly painful joints all over my body and my feet are the worst affected area. It’s agonising to walk on them, especially first thing in the morning. Damn, damn, damn! I’m not a happy bunny. 🙁

@pottypete, now you’ve thrown your stick away, you haven’t overdone it, have you?
Remember moderation…….

No, I’ve been taking it easy actually @stumbler. I’ve had this before and it can last ages, damn it.

@stumbler No, It’s part of the ME hitting me again, damn it.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.