doubleo7hud 04/03/17
Last reply 1 year ago
Relaxation for blokes…..

Ey ups and good mooning gentlemandems and lady folk too, if you are perusing another amazing post from the dubs.

I keep being told that relaxation is the key 🔑 to staying happy and healthy when one has ms. So I decided to share some amazing videos I found on YouTube this morning as I was sat on the throne doing the usual blokey meditation technique of expelling the weeks demons 💩 and browsing faceache (Facebook) I stumbled upon a true work of art.

Fellas your in for a treat, I must say I’m relaxed 😎 very relaxed, more relaxed than iv ever been in my life OMFG……..

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

Gold mine pure gold mine ha ha ha ha ha

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

👀 Oh my gad!!!!

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

The final video of my post i don’t know why but this one made me chuckle me tits off hope you all enjoyed these peace aht dudes peace ✌️

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

http://www.theladbible.com/more/viral-the-weird-and-wonderful-world-of-asmr-20170301

The original article and inspiration for my amazing Saturday morning post for your perusal

stumbler
1 year ago

@doubleo7hud , if you’re spending this long on the throne, you may need to see a Doctor! Ha Ha! 😉

Anonymous
1 year ago

Well that was my Saturday morning just disappeared 🙂

I can’t work out if it’s weird sad or weird possibly useful or just plain weird

ok & the last one is just seriously weird lol

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

@tog1 it is very strange but relaxing and at the same time it really tickled me I just had to share these gems of internet gold

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

No idea why people get the impression that the interwebnet is full of weirdos 🤔🤥🤣

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

@stumbler I am a doctor baby, a chuckle therapist by self appointment

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

I do really like the sleepy time one TBH put a request in with the wife to Reinact later on at na nights time

red-suzuki
1 year ago

tee hee,……,lol…., while you wife & kids are hammering on the door, while you search for gold….as @tog1 says really weird fantastic mix…did follow & complete as much as possible on first vid….kind of lost it though on Bra fitting ones…….had to stop vid to get tape measure out & check chest size….got some really weird looks from mum :-)(

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

I did not watch the bra fitting ones tbh just threw them in there for good erm measure

Anonymous
1 year ago

many are unisex vid’s but the bra fitting one is just for the ladies.

doubleo7hud
1 year ago

The twang of the bra strap is quite satisfying tho

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.