Last reply 6 years ago
relapse

well we had the mri scan this wk, and steriods next wk, hopefully they will start helping my partner after another relapse

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

rochelle28
6 years ago

I hope so too, been there xxx

chueykooh
6 years ago

Sorry to hear of a relapse. The steroids should help. The sooner the better. IV infusion or oral? They now believe either one is as effective as the other but I’ve only had the IV and then an oral taper. I wish you guys the best. Been going through a relapse myself for a couple months now. It sucks.

Anonymous
6 years ago

Hope your partner gets everything needed and everything goes well! Sending all my good wishes to you and your partner!!

thistle26
6 years ago

Thank you all for your comments, this site is still new to me and still finding my way round it.
hes having iv over 3days, his replaspe has been on going now for a few months but feels like a life time. its the worst one so far and i feel helpless.

bubblesgalore
6 years ago

good luck and thinking of you both. ive had steroids orally, but i have already discussed with my gp that i will have them by iv…. as i found that orally they were not a effective for me. sorry to hear about the relapse and wishing him well and lots of tlc for you too xxx

jenko1972
6 years ago

Hi
Just to second everything already said I hope you both get through this and things start getting better real soon.

Best wishes

Neil

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.