Last reply 6 days ago
Rant

Start Lemtrada on Monday and up till now I’ve been avoiding it and distracting myself. Now I can’t and I’m terrified. Not even of the treatment itself, I know what to expect, I’ve had it before. The long days in hospital, the recovery and infections to come. Just feel like s*** and wish I didn’t have this disease

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

zarah
1 week ago

Hey @milliepipkins I was the exact same when I started lemtrada in aug 18. How was your recovery the last time? Mines was easy going think cos how much I stayed hydrated n was lucky enough not to get any infections after it which I think helped. The hosp can be long days I took loads up wiv me music, books, word searches n I have Netflix on my phone so I could binge watch 😂 I still want to wake up n it’s all just been a dream xxx

stumbler
1 week ago

@milliepipkins , we all have feelings like yours. But, you’re taking a strong stand against your MS.

So, a bit of short term pain for long term gain.

lol84
6 days ago

Sorry you’re feels Ng so anxious, I had Lemtrada January this year & mainly had heart palpitations and breathing difficulty (but MS Nurse said was prob actually the strong steroids). A few MS Consultants I spoke to were real advocates for Lemtrada. One described it as ‘high risk, high gain’. I have heard so many good results from strong DMT’s such as Lemtrada, Ocrevus & Tysabri. Hope your treatment goes quickly for you 🤞🤝🌸

nutshell88
6 days ago

MS id meant to be it happens
What scares me and worries me is the drugs thats why i stopped them 9 years its like lab rats
As if we’re living Delaying whats comming terrifying film
But keep testing liver kidney blood a part from brain mri

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.