Last reply 1 week ago
Rail card

Hi I have read that I can apply for rail card even though I do not collect benefits I just need doctors letter. I have the doctors letter been on the rail web site can’t find how to apply.
Can anybody help?

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the โ€˜xโ€™.

tallritchie
1 week ago

MS is not mentioned on the website, just apply here https://www.disabledpersons-railcard.co.uk/are-you-eligible/ and tick any box, I got my card in one working day.

The electronic car means less in your wallet ๐Ÿ™‚

ronnie63
1 week ago

Thanks will do

tallritchie
1 week ago

*electronic card

You cannot use the card for season tickets

So I buy 5 tickets a week as that is cheaper ๐Ÿ™‚

ronnie63
1 week ago

I am fortunate I am retired so l am only going to use card of holidays. ๐Ÿ˜Š

dominics
1 week ago

nutshell88
1 week ago

Im saudi i stayed in uk three years
And they gave me peminsnt ticket i still have it lol as a memory first drs letters then i went to a place i forgot what its called not the councel
They said wait we think snd decide after 3 weeks they gsve me it

vixen
1 week ago

Hi @ronnie63, I recently applied on line with a copy of one of my neuro letters and it was through my letterbox the next day! ๐Ÿ™‚

dominics
1 week ago

@ronnie63 – how are you getting on with this?

If you have any difficulty then tag me in a reply and I’ll help best I can. Very nerdily; I know more about this than I would ever care to ๐Ÿ˜‰

look
1 week ago

Hi @ronnie63,
I read about this on shift Ms (fab news) and I applied with letter from GP last Thursday. I just ticked the box that said I get PIP which I donโ€™t cos Iโ€™ve never wanted to go through that process (yet). I just attached photo of GP letter stating that Iโ€™ve had Ms since ….. and basically itโ€™s not going to go away or get better. So I paid my ยฃ54 for a three year one and next day got an e mail saying card has been dispatched. Hope you get on ok.
Loo – K

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.