heartland 28/04/18
Last reply 2 months ago
Question on tingling

I have read somewhere that you cant “shake” or “move” tingling when it hits, say on your hands or feet, you just have to wait it out. Is this right? It is not like say carpal tunnel where you can move your hands to relief the symptoms. Or if you have lain on your leg or arm the wrong when asleep. Just curious about this one.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

freddygiguere
2 months ago

@heartland

Hey yes I have tingling in my legs and hands with shakes and I have to wait it out sometimes it’s minutes and sometimes hours all depends but the CBD oil works well to control it unless I did too much physical activities then my shakes are really bad that I can’t even hold a pencil. But ya so far either wait it out or CBD oil is what works for me.

heartland
2 months ago

Thanks. So when the tingling occurs it doesnt ease or disappear with movement? I was waking up with tingling in my hands but when I moved them the tingling eased. I have been told this is not possible with MS.

CBD oil? Sorry for being an ignoramus.

peterfrancis
2 months ago

I don’t get prolonged tingling but when I do get some it is always in my feet, lasts no longer than 5 – 10 mins or so. Toes on one foot go totally numb too for about the same length of time, so just have to wait and ride it out.

stumbler
2 months ago

@heartland , here’s a link about this annoying symptom :-

https://www.mstrust.org.uk/a-z/altered-sensations

freddygiguere
2 months ago

@heartland

That’s correct, movement or massaging my area that are tingling or numb doesn’t change anything, but I don’t know if it’s not possible I mean there is still so much doctors and us don’t know about ms. CBD is in medical cannibus. Not like the street drug that has high volume of THC the medical oil I use is high volume of CBD which is used for symptom with nerves.

heartland
2 months ago

Ok thanks freddy thats what I thought. The stuff in my hands usually goes when I move first thing in the morning. Thanks for the information re the oil.

heartland
2 months ago

Thanks stumbler, interesting.

Post Comment

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.