Last reply 3 years ago

Hey guys,

Does anyone know where I can find a psychologist that is an expert in ms. I need a report writing by an expert to exam how my ms has been effected. Does anyone know where to find one / costs involved.

Thanks 🙂

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

There are no categories assigned yet.

3 years ago

@katfight , there are some specialist NHS Psychologists that work with people with neurological problems. Have a chat with your MS Nurse about this…..

Join to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.