Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

rmdaniels
6 days ago

Cons = Constipation. 🤣🤣🤣

highlander
6 days ago

@rmdaniels
Christmas trees sort that out!

rotherhamdave
6 days ago

Pro’s= not having it
Cons = having it

vixen
6 days ago

Pros – licence to be right lazy sometimes and not feel guilty about it!

d1zzy
6 days ago

Pros- better focus on own priorities and being more assertive in making good choices.
Cons- having to keep doing the above to get through the day/week! It’s exhausting!

jamoranto
6 days ago

Pros- handicap parking stalls
Cons- can’t purchase whatever you want ha

rmdaniels
6 days ago

@vixen
Love that! ❤️❤️❤️

rmdaniels
6 days ago

Pros= Naps
My favorite pastime!

rmdaniels
6 days ago

@highlander
Christmas trees make my constipation worse…at least it did last time I ate one!!! 🤪🤪🤪

supermum1983
6 days ago

Cons too many to list
Pros still been alive

dominics
6 days ago

Pros – plays into my, ‘they can all ‘F’ off’, I’m not going down without a fight’ mentality.

Pros – DPRC (in the UK)

Pros – amazing whisking around and queue avoidance at airports

Pros – frankly, it is another lever to use sometimes. Though bizarrely, I was in an interview for a serious role at an MS Charity and the MD suggested that I didn’t bring up my MS. I thought it meant I could show empathy?

Pros – teaching me more about my body and self care than ever before. It gives me something to make goals around – learning, addressing, helping etc.

Cons – bloody fatigue and associated mental slowdown. I am less effective after lunch than now.

Cons – have had to really dial back my active lifestyle. I used to spend weekends cycling/climbing/walking. That is gone, grrr

Cons – never been on so many damned drugs in my life. Every time I walk into the neuro ward I feel like I may have Munchausen’s Syndrome and not MS

etc

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.