Last reply 5 months ago
Progress…

Well after a few near breakdowns and a boat load of stress finally been given a solid diagnosis (rrms) last mri shows no signs of activity and also been told I’m going to be starting my Ocrevus treatment in January! Buzzing does not even come close! Today is a good day 🤙🏻

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

stumbler
5 months ago

@marlon_dagg , I would say congratulations, but that seems so wrong. 😕

Anyway, you now need to advise the DVLA and your car insurance company………..

marlon_dagg
5 months ago

@stumbler… I know you’re right but let me cook tea first 😂

stumbler
5 months ago

@marlon_dagg , they only work 08:00 – 17:30, so have your tea and give them a call in the morning – 0300 790 6806. 😉

vixen
5 months ago

Hi @marlon_dagg, well, at least you know, and this will have been the worst year with all the illness and uncertainty. Ocrevus sounds like a great option. You should post how you get on; it’s so new, there’s not that much posting about it. Onwards with the new year!

marlon_dagg
5 months ago

I’ve only known about this since the beginning of November so it’s a bit of a whirlwind! I’m not wasting time in all fairness, So I promise to keep you all updated with my progress and of course how this treatment fairs.
So let’s get it on @vixen!

grandma
5 months ago

@marlom_dagg congratulations seems a strange thing to say about a diagnosis of ms, but congratulations anyway because you are no longer in Limboand so welcome to this exclusive club! Make the most ofChristmas and the New Year, start your drug and all will be well🥊😍🥂

edmontonalberta
5 months ago

@marlon_dagg

Yes please keep us updated on the Ocrevus treatments. A mini-diary so to speak as the benefits, challenges, etc…

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.