Last reply 2 months ago
Profile pic

I put the pic in my profile because I wasen’t sure if you can post pics or how to if you can.
Dose anybody have this happen my hand has been frozen this way for over half an hour.. no pain just wont move.. if you do what do you do to help it? I happens quit often but not usually this long. thank you for any help you can give. I hate one handed typing.

Add categories

Browse categories and add by clicking on them

You can remove current categories below by clicking the ‘x’.

pulcherrima
2 months ago

It could have many reasons – did you already go to any doctor with this?

shocked
2 months ago

yes everyone but the nuro whom I don’t see till oct 1 not asking what has caused it just if anyone knows how to uncramp it? I know you aren’t doctors but my only positive test point to nuro so just taking a stab at the hope one of you have knowledge on fingers freezing

stumbler
2 months ago

@shocked, you did alright with your profile picture. You can post any picture, within reason, as your profile pic. But, you can’t post pictures into a post, it’s text only.

As for your hand, you could try soaking the hand in warm/hot water, to stimulate the blood flow. And, then try squeezing, either a stress ball or a screwed up sock.

It’s just a suggestion, I’m not medical.

You should also contact your MS Nurse, as there may be a need to consider a muscle relaxant, e.g. Baclofen.

pulcherrima
2 months ago

Oh, okay.
Guess I don’t have a good answer, but all the best wishes to you – hope it will stop freezing soon!

shocked
2 months ago

thank you to you both and stumbler I will give that try ,, and I guess muscle relaxants or on the docket for my Oct1 apt according to nurse.

highlander
2 months ago

@shocked
I can see a tall dark stranger… A long and prosperous life, but wait I can see something else….please insert $5 to find out the answer to your question.
Keep smiling

rivka
2 months ago

It looks like trigger finger, where the tendon shelth gets stuck. Risk factors are many, including…wait for it….inflammatory diseases such as MS. Sometimes it can be unlocked after massage and warm water. You might want to see ortho. Good luck.

Join Shift.ms to reply to this post.

Become part of the community so you can chat, compare and learn from other MSers.